§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we provide information about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. B. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The person responsible in accordance with Art. 4 para. 7 of the EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (GDPR):
ISM Heinrich Krämer GmbH & Co KG
(see our imprint).
the data protection officer:
AGAD Service GmbH
You can contact our data protection officer at Datenschutz@ism-europa.de or our postal address with the addition "the data protection officer". (see our imprint)
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. The provision of further information is voluntary and only makes it easier for us to contact you to answer your inquiry. We will delete the data collected in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal storage obligations.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We will also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right to correction or deletion,
- Right to limit processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When using the website for informational purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access Status/HTTP Status Code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive in accordance with the browser you are using and through which certain information is transmitted to the site that sets the cookie (in this case by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They are used to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (add b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the shared session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings to your preferences and refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies at B. Please note that you may not be able to use all the features of this website.
§ 4 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informative use of our website, we offer various services which you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you will generally have to provide additional personal data which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer campaigns, competitions, contract conclusions or similar services together with partners. You will receive more detailed information on this when you provide your personal data or in the description of the offer below.
(4) Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a state outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such revocation will affect the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is in particular not necessary for the fulfillment of a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, please explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the facts of the case and will either stop or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection to advertising by using the following contact details:
ISM Heinrich Krämer GmbH & Co KG
(see our imprint)
§ 6 Newsletter
(1) With your consent you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) For the registration to our newsletter we use the so-called double-opt-in procedure. This means that after your registration, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within [24 hours], your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP address and the time of registration and confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) Your e-mail address is the only mandatory information for sending the newsletter. The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary and is used to address you personally. ] After your confirmation we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can revoke your consent by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail or by sending a message to the contact data provided in the imprint.
§ 7 Third country transfer
Please note that your data could be processed in the USA. This applies to our Google services as well as to other methods that we use, e.g. LinkedIn or Facebook.Connect. It is true that Google has outsourced many of its services (analytics, web fonts, maps) to European servers. However, it cannot be ruled out that US authorities may access your data due to the legislation there without having sufficient legal protection against this. For this reason, we ask for your consent before these services are activated or the corresponding cookies are stored. If you do not wish to do so, you can refuse your consent in this regard. In this case, only technically necessary cookies are stored; the services in question are not activated.
Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area before this happens. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser within the framework of Google Analytics is not merged with other data from Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by adjusting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This allows IP addresses to be processed in a shortened form, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. If the data collected about you contains a personal reference, this is immediately excluded and the personal data is immediately deleted.
You can also prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link An opt-out cookie is set to prevent future collection of your information when you visit this site:
Disable Google Analytics
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website and to improve it regularly. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, we base the processing on your explicit consent given via the consent banner in accordance with Art 49 I 1 a) GDPR. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is your consent, Art 6 I 1 a) GDPR. You can revoke your consent at any time.
Use of Google Adwords Conversion
(1) We use the offer of Google Adwords to draw attention to our attractive offers by means of advertising material (so-called Google Adwords) on external websites. We can determine in relation to the data of the advertising campaigns, how successful the individual advertising measures are. In this way, we pursue the interest to show you advertising that is of interest to you, to make our website more interesting for you and to achieve a fair calculation of advertising costs.
If you access our website via a Google ad, Google Adwords will store a cookie on your PC. These cookies usually expire after 30 days and are not intended to identify you personally. The unique cookie ID, number of ad impressions per placement (frequency), last impression (relevant for post-view conversions) and opt-out information (marking that the user no longer wishes to be contacted) are usually stored as analysis values for this cookie.
(3) These cookies enable Google to recognize your internet browser. If a user visits certain pages of an AdWords client's website and the cookie stored on their computer has not expired, Google and the client can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to that page. A different cookie is assigned to each Adwords client. Cookies cannot be tracked through the websites of Adwords clients. We ourselves do not collect and process any personal data in the advertising measures mentioned above. We only receive statistical evaluations from Google. By means of these evaluations we can recognize which of the advertising measures used are particularly effective. We do not receive any further data from the use of the advertising material, in particular we cannot identify the users on the basis of this information.
(4) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Google server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data collected by Google through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: Through the integration of AdWords Conversion, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding part of our website or clicked on an advertisement from us. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, it is possible that the provider will find out and save your IP address.
(5) You can prevent participation in this tracking procedure or withdraw your consent in various ways: a) by making appropriate settings in your browser software, in particular by suppressing third-party cookies so that you do not receive any third-party ads; b) by deactivating cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain "www.googleadservices.com", https://www.google. de/settings/ads, whereby this setting will be deleted if you delete your cookies; c) by disabling interest-based ads from providers that are part of the self-regulatory campaign "About Ads" via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, whereby this setting will be deleted if you delete your cookies; d) by permanently disabling them in your Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome browsers via the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this offer to their full extent.
You can also object to the data collection by withdrawing your consent.
(6) The legal basis for processing your data is your consent, Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR. Further information on data protection at Google can be found here: http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy and https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html. Alternatively, you can visit the website of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) at http://www.networkadvertising.org. It is not excluded that Google may transfer data to the USA for further processing. Should this be the case, the legal basis for this data transfer is your explicit consent given via the consent banner, Art. 49 I 1 a) GDPR.
§ Facebook Custom Audiences
(1) The website also uses the remarketing function "Custom Audiences" of Facebook Inc. ("Facebook"). This enables users of the website to be presented with interest-related advertisements ("Facebook Ads") when they visit the social network Facebook or other websites that also use the process. In this way, we pursue the interest in displaying ads that are of interest to you in order to make our website more interesting for you. The tracking pixel is only activated after your express consent, Art 6 I 1 a) GDPR.
(2) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Facebook server after consent has been given. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data collected by Facebook through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: Through the integration of Facebook Custom Audiences, Facebook receives the information that you have called up the corresponding website of our Internet presence or clicked on an advertisement from us. If you are registered with a Facebook service, Facebook can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Facebook or have not logged in, there is a possibility that the provider will find out and store your IP address and other identifying features.
(3) The deactivation of the "Facebook Custom Audiences" function is possible for logged in users at https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads#_möglich. Alternatively, you can use the following link to prevent the future recording by the Facebook pixel on this website. In doing so, an opt-out cookie will be stored on your end device. If you delete your cookies, you must click the link again.
[Link to set an Opt-Out-Cookie.
(4) The legal basis for processing your data is your consent, Art 6 I 1 a) GDPR. Facebook also processes your data in the USA. The legal basis for the transfer of data is your express consent under Art. 49 I GDPR.
For further information on data processing by Facebook, please visit https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy.